LOST IN THE CITY

One of my favorite photo shoot locations is The City Virtual Decay. Because of the rez rights I can work with a pose ball  to set my avi just in the right position. Besides that the look and feel of the sim is great   it you are aiming  for an urban feeling with a fine eye for detail. Walking around this place I am starting to think I want to change my place to an urban city as well. The reason I am not doing it is because I love to change my place with every change of seasons and I have more to work with in a country setting.
Lady Avalira   of P I X E L I T E S INC. made a cute little dress that comes in 4 different colors exclusive available @ TTS   and the boots I am wearing is a Fifty Linden Friday purchase from **DECO**   If you have group space left  make yourself member of the FLF group and be surprised every Friday with great clothes, hairs, skins and furniture's for only 50 Lindens.
Enjoy your weekend have fun while you shop until you drop.


 
Skin  { .essences.}  Whisper Sunheat  *NEW*
Skin Applier for Slink Hands available as well
Hands  Slink Mesh Hands Elegant
Hair with Hat  (fd)  Moon
Dress ::PL::  @  TSS  Arabella Summer dress Dragon Fruit
Boots  **DECO** Showdown Boots Licorice  *FLF BUY*
Socks ** [ RIDDLE ] ** Argyle Socks Black #1
Knee Patch {Sugar Heart}  Chubby Bee Knee Patch
Bag  22769L'accessoires  Veronica Handbag White Black


 

Comments

Popular Posts