BLOND BARN BABE INKIE

Some  shopping events are about to open this weekend and bring a new round of madness. The Arcade Gacha is having their 1 year birthday party starting Sunday and I wish you all the luck getting and in and slapping yourself silly on the machines. I am not even going to try to get in the first 14 days when it is open. And I promised myself I am NOT going to buy stuff I never use. If you want some pre-shopping fun there here is
                                               The Arcade Shopping Guide
FaMESHed next round is also opening this weekend and I can't wait for that. FaMESHed is a platform for  original mesh designers on clothing , shoes and furniture and a must see for me every new round.
(FreshFace) came out with a clean crispy skin called Lilac and I just love it. Dress and Boots are from * miel and I am a huge miel fan for some time now. They entered the mesh arena presenting high quality and the good thing is there designs are with color changing huds so more colors in 1 buy without the piling up in your inventory. They also participate  in the Fifty Linden Friday circle once in a view weeks and that is when I got this cute little dress.
Enjoy your weekend have fun while you shop until you drop.



Skin  (FreshFace)  Lilac  Olive  *NEW*
Hair  =DeLa*= Leila Blonde  *NEW*
Dress  * miel   Peasant Dress  *FLF*
Boots  * miel  Puddle Boots Brights
Tattoo on Leg  ~The INKWELL  Garter Tattoo Gun
Bed  Valiant & Co.    TLC  House & Garden  Stepside Bed
Sparrows in Acorns  LISP Bazaar
Stool  Trompe Loeil    Retro Diner Stool

 

Comments

Popular Posts