STILL SMILING

There are a lot of reasons to smile today. The sun is still shining it is Friday so no work for 2 days ....  me and the chair in the garden will be best friends for the whole weekend. I bought myself some woman magazines with tips what to eat and what definitely not to eat. Pointers how to get a man or how to keep your man satisfied and fashion , fashion and oohh yes fashion.
I the midst of my very busy schedule I will try to go inside once in a while to do some posting here  my blogging to do list is as long as the road to China and back.
Because I have all the reasons to smile I went to Kaelyn Alecto her place
                                       **  It all starts with a smile **
I was there some time ago when I had a lame graphic card in my pc and I loved the place already then and now that I got an improved pc I love the place even better. There are a lot of angles and spots to take nice pictures and you even got rez rights if you need  to drop a pose ball to prevent your pixel ass from moving.
For now enjoy your weekend have fun and smile  while you shop until your drop.



 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  Margot America
Hair  Tameless  Lanore  *NEW*
Lashes  Tameless No 41  *NEW*
Top  The Secret Store  @  COLLABOR88  JULY  Elsa Ruffle Shirt
 Skirt  HOC   Wrinkled Pleated Skirt
Boots  Slink  Vanity Boots Red
Clutch  **BAIASTICE**  @  COLLABOR JULY  Ayoun Clutch Strawberry
Earrings  [ glow ]  @  TDR  FUSION  Mamma Set
Necklace *League*  Vintage Jewellery Set
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts