CITY JUNGLE CHIC

Good Saturday to you we had some thunder and lightning in Holland and I lost connection with the net for some hours but I am back. TLC is having a safari theme going on and I picked a jungle dress from !Rebel Hope and went to PSY CITY to make some photo's. As you can see I am traveling like I promise I would do in My SL Bucket List Challenge. Nothing much more to say I got a bloggers to do list as long as my arm so I stop talking ( read typing ) and leave you the pictures.
Have fun while you shop until you drop.



 
Skin  [:TULI:]  Claire Pearl  *VALENTINE 2013 GIFT*
Hair Naomie Dirval  Diana
Hands Slink  Mesh Hands Elegant
Dress !Rebel Hope  @  TLC  Sahara Dress Exotic Mix  *NEW*
Shoes  [Gos] Boutique  Angelina Peeptoe Tan
Bag  Just Design  Cassandra Python
Bangle Left  *COCO*  Bangles Natural 02
Bangle Right [celoe]  Didri Bangles
Sunglasses Izzie's  Oversized Sunglasses
Necklace  MiWardrobe  Black Spirit Necklace
Earrings  M O D E R N . C O U T U R E  Spring Colours Blanc
Pose *EverGlow*  Girls 603
Location PSY CITY  ( With rez Rights )

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts