SL DISNEYBOUND KUZCO

 
PPppfffttt I am playing catch up with the SL DisneyBound Challenge. It is week 7 called Kuzco from the movie The Emperor's New Groove. Entering this challenge I thought I knew all the Disney movies ... and I know a lot but looking back I know the old school Disney characters and don't know nothing about the more temporary movies and personality's like Kuzco, tells you something about my age but lets not get in to the talk about numbers in years.
Love Foxdale the talented designer of *SHINE* made some kick ass boots in different colors I am showing you the fireman red ones. I am also showing you -Belezza- best buy  called  Mya  only available for L400 past weekend ( sorry ) Mark your calender 1st weekend of each month because then Tricky Boucher  is selling some of her top skins for only L400 how great is that.
And last but not least the latest  Tameless hair release with curls and scarf  for a bohemian look and feel. Enjoy your week have fun while you shop until you drop.

 
Skin  -Belleza-  Mya   Tricky Boucher
Hair  Tameless  Tansy  *NEW* 
Top  22769   @  FaMESHed   Anushka Top Red
Boots *SHINE*  Iris Mesh Boots Red *NEW*
Stocking erratic/   Patterned Stocking Leopard
Bracelets erratic/  Twisted Bracelets Recolorable
Necklace [MANDALA]  Amida Necklace Blue
Location Tableau
 

Comments

Popular Posts