PURPLE DOMESTIC INKIE

Hello I am back !! Back from 1.5 weeks second life technical horror excitement and trills. It was so bad ..... at some point I was so angry I almost deleted my whole account..... PPffttt like I said I am back up and running for now and I keep my pixel fingers crossed that I will be fine for a long time to come.
So when it comes on my bloggers to do list I am more behind then ever so bare with me and  the things I show you sometimes will not be new but newish instead.
The May circle of FaMESHed started and that is for sure the must go to shopping event this month. They celebrating the first  year anniversary and all the designers who participated in FaMESHed the past year is taking part of this months event.
One of the designers is Cory Edo of Trompe Loeil  and OMG how I love her work !! Look at this purple retro kitchen it is soooooo cute and there are 14 amazing colors available and the details are amazing and looking so real, I almost started to cook my diner here ...


 
Skin  -Glam Affair-  @  COLLABOR88  APRIL  Margot
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/   @  FaMESHed May  Sunny  *NEW*
Dress  !Rebel Hope  @  FaMESHed  Christy Dress Lavender *NEW*
Boots  lassitude & ennui Phoebe Mesh Lace-Up Boots Purple
Necklace & Earrings MG  @  FaMESHed  Magdalena Cross  *NEW*
Kitchen   Trompe Loeil  @  FaMESHed  Retro Kitchen Violet *NEW*
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts