MOVING IN PART II

Hello I am back after some days of being angry and pissed of about Linden Lab and there new  TOS ( Terms of Service )  that infected my way how I buy my lindens so I can go shopping and pay my tier. Had some days of reflection if I would tag along with this enforced set of rules or call it a day and move on and stop permanently. As you can see I am still blogging so that means I am good for the time being. With great help from friends I put it in some  perspective and most important I found a way how I still can pay my tier and have lindens to go on a shopping trip.
Because I still can pay my tier I can move in my new Trompe Loeil beach house available @ COLLABOR88.
Inka Mexicola made  for the slink hands and feet appliers so you can match the { .essences. } skin  easily and quickly. The feet appliers  are available @  TLC the Boutique. I am not wearing the Slink hands on this pictures but I know a lot of you use the hands and feet I thought I let you know. The hands appliers are available @ the { .essences. } store

 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  TDR FUSION   Opera Summertime  *NEW*
Hair Tameless Galina  *NEW*
Dress  erratic/   @  FaMESHed  Stacey Panel Dress Cyan *NEW*
Shoes  ARIKSEA  Vanity High Heels Floral Blue 
 Necklace & Bracelets   MG  @   COLLABOR88 Summertime &Isis Solar Magic
Sunglasses  Izzie's  Oversized Sunglasses

Decoration
House  Trompe Loeil  @  COLLABOR88  Beach Bungalow Teal & Yellow
Cabinet  Trompe Loeil  @  COLLABOR88  Beachside Cabinet Teal Illustrated
Hanging Baskets  Trompe Loeil  @  COLLABOR88  Hanging Tri-Planters
Plants  Dutchie  Yello Flax & Schefflerea Medium   *NEW*
Garden hose PILOT  @  COLLABOR88 ( Part of Garden Shed )  *NEW*
Garden Tools &Garden Supplies  PILOT *NEW*
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts