BOOTYLICIOUS

 
Mesh clothes and staying true to your shape can be a hassle. I loved my shape a bit more curved but with the introduction of mesh I lost some of my curves until ...... I saw this pants from          =MODA= DESIGNZ     made by the talented designer Eon Reignz Dreadlow ( eonla )   And not only she makes great curved clothes and fashionable shoes she's got a great costumers service as well doing it all by herself. 
Some time ago I bought shoes made by Eon and there was a glitch with the hud so I could not change the color of the shoes and socks so I contacted her and in a heartbeat she fixed the problem.
Why am I  telling this ?  Is this not how it should work when you bought something there is something wrong with? Yes that's how it suppose to work but I know from first hand as well not all designers maintain a good costumers service.
I will not going to mention names here  that is not chick but when I was not heard and dismissed in a very rude impolite way I was pissed of and still are. Never going to buy something from that brand anymore that is for sure and in my circle of friends I told my sobbing story of not being heard so they don't buy there anymore as well. And I understand there are costumers who can be very demanding and ask crazy question but that was not the case here.
If and when you are a designer who only wants to be involved in the creative proses and don't want the be hassled in to  giving costumer service and you are not a  friendly person to begin with hire somebody who can be friendly for you.
Said all that enjoy the music and have fun while you shop until you drop


 
Skin  -Belleza-  Mya Medium
Hair [LeLutka]  Scarlet  *NEW*
Hat { dolle* }  Summer Sun Hat
Jacket   LMD   Oksana Sweater Cocolate Truffel  *NEW*
Pants  =MODA= DESIGNZ    Marilyn Highwaist Jeans Leopard *NEW* 
Shoes  REDGRAVE  Donna
Scarf  *Tentacio*  Ona Fur Scarf
Poses  aDORKable Poses   Lean II  1 & 3

      



                                                                             

Comments

Popular Posts