AMAZING { .ESSENCES. }



Inka Mexicola made a great  new skin color Golden Bronze Wednesday  available @  TDR FUSION for  bargain prices. The amazing thing about Inka is the fact she is renewing herself again and again and every new release is better then the one before.
In 5 day I have my vacation and one of the things I have planned is going to the annual Indian Summer Festival and one of the main acts is the Prodigy and I can't wait to let myself go and dance dance and dance.

 
 
Skin  { .essenses.}  @  TDR FUSION  Wednesday  Golden Bronze  *NEW*
Hair  >TRUTH<  Sadie  *NEW*
Corset  ISON  Geometric Corset Yellow
Pants  Maitreya  Leather Skinny Pants Black
Shoes  [ Gos ]  Boutique Angelina Peeptoe Black Python
Necklace & Bracelets  LaGyo   @  TDR FUSION Tucano  *NEW*
Poses  DM  In Between  *NEW*
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts