SL DISNEY BOUND MERIDA

 
This weeks character  on SL Disney Bound is Merida from the Disney Pixar movie Brave. I was suppose to do  Dory from the movie Finding Dorie but I can not wait showing you my Merida. You will have to wait for my view on Dory. I looooove Merida's hair and deep in my heart I want to have hair like that in rl as well. Funny you always wants what you don't have, the grass is always greener on the other side of the hill. One of my rl friends has curly hair and she is working  with an iron devise every morning to straighten her hair so .... I went to Analog Dog they got the best curly hair on the whole grid to get myself a wig worthy to Merida.
If you want to read a funny blog post about what Disney/Pixar did with Merida lately go check this blog out it is such a funny blog called The Bloggess
Today I am showing you a new skin from Fresh Face called Charlotte   only available on market place for the time being they are working on a in world store and I love the crisp clean look of this skin.
 
 
Skin  (FreshFace)   Charlotte Snow  *NEW*
Hair analog dog   Madison 2
Dress LMD  @  Kawaii Fair 2013  Grace Dress  Aqua *NEW*
Boots  Slink  Vanity Boots Tan
Necklace  .:: Pure Poison ::.  Topaz Wings Necklace  *NEW*
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts