WARM DAYS

When it comes to warm days rl weather is soooooo not here ( jet ) It is Easter Sunday and still cold outside I am getting cranky that it is taking so F### long to get a ray of warm sunlight and the cold wind to disappear.I did my running outside and I was wearing a scarf ffs that is not amusing anymore it is the  end of March I deserve and need  sunlight !!!


 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  The Big Bo.obies Show  Opera 01 Sunkissed  *PRE-VIEW*
Hair .ploom.   @  Zodiac Aries  Indecisive
Dress  {Zaara}  Aamani Wrap Dress Print Leaves  *NEW*
Shoes  [ Gos ] Boutique Lolita Espadrilles  Dusk Blue  *NEW*
Scarf  (Yummy)   @  COLLBOR88 March  Bow Scarf Blue Polkadot
Earrings &  Bracelet  EarthStones  @  TLC  Maxine  Larimar
Poses  fri.day  @  Pose Fair 2013  Sweet Sour Poses
 

Comments

Popular Posts