TREE HOUSE @ COLLABOR88

OMG she did it again ! Cory Edo designer of Trompe Loeil  made the cutest mesh  tree house and I  am moving in this weekend. I was living in her beach house but for  me a second life single it was a little to big. The nice thing about it that you can downsize the house to your own liking and hight. I am not that huge and a lot of times houses seems a little to big for me so the fact that I can make the house smaller is an extra bonus. It is available @  COLLABOR88 and the  whole outfit I am wearing is from COLLABOR88  as well so if you still got some Lindens left after The Arcade Gacha madness take a look and be amazed.


 
Skin  -Glam Affair-   @  COLLABOR88   Amberly Artic Candy 03
Hair   ""D!va""  @  COLLABOR88  Flora ( Type B )
Jacket  (Elate!)   @  COLLBAOR88  Piper Blazer Cranberry
Skirt ::{u.f.o}::  @  COLLABOR88   Burst Into Bloom Skirt Pink Set
Shoes   -Tres Blah-  @ COLLBOR88  Saddle Shoe Red Floral
Necklace   MG  &  COLLBOR88  Copacetic Tallulah
 
Scenery & Decorations
House  Trompe Loeil  @  COLLBOR88   The Treehouse Cottage
Table & Lamp & Books  LISP   @  COLLABOR88   Charlotte Home Set New Romantic
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts