MOVING IN

Hello I hope you have a great Sunday where ever you are. In Holland I am freezing my ass of it is cold an windy outsite no better excuse to stay inside and pretend I  can live in a tree. I showed you all yesterday the new tree house of Trompe Loeil available @  COLLABOR88 and I am so happy with it I am made a picture inside for this post.  L  i m i t e d   B a z a a r  have some great designers to show you and all the pieces are limited editions so better hurry to see yourself.

 
Skin  [AUX]   @  COLLABOR88   Paige Fair New Romance
Hair  >TRUTH<   @  The Arcade  Video Games Dark Brown
Hat  BABOA   @  L i m i t e d  B a z a a r  Audry
Shirt   **DIRAM**  @  L i m i t e d  B a z a a r Savina Blouse
Pants  **DIRAM**  @   L i m i t e d  B a z a a r Savina Pants
Shoes  ISON The Arcade Hawkin Boots Nude Gold
Bracelet  ISON   Antique Vine Cuff 
Poses  :: Focus Poses :: MOdel 60_2
House  Trompe Loeil  @  COLLBOR88   The Treehouse Cottage
 

Comments

Popular Posts