CITY GIRL IN THE COUNTRY

Pppffft  I made it ...  trough hard crashes and long rezzing sessions I was finely able to make some pictures. My favorite second life shopping event the Pose Fair 2013  is open !!! The best pose designers showing there best work in poses and props. If you are in to photography yourself a must see event. In the next view days I will show you  poses and props I purchased there and give the pictures the   Pose Fair 2013 stamp of approval.

 
 
Skin  { .essences.}  Clover Beach Love Sunkissed
Hair  >TRUTH<   Teddy
Dress  LMD  Hali Dress Sunshine  *NEW*
Shoes  [ Gos ] Boutique  Mae Platform Pistachio
Bag  [ Gos ] Boutique  Shoe Bag Pistachio
Bracelets & Necklace & Earrings & Ring
EarthStones  @  TLC  Maxine  Larimar
Poses  ::~Juxtapose~::  @  Pose Fair 2013 Motivation / Who You Are
 

Comments

Popular Posts