ARIEL "KISS THE GIRL"

 
Week 2 in the Second Life DisneyBound Challenge is "Kiss the Girl" from the movie Ariel. I do know the movie Ariel but did not recall this specifick scene so I did the red Ariel  hair and posted my avi on the beach as close to the sea as possible to stay in the Ariel theme but no bow in my hair and no clothing with corset to match the look of Ariel. I try to come closer with my outfit  in the 3th round of this challenging challenge.
The new Zodiac round has started as well and this skin of { .essences. } called Aries is one of the best skins Inka Mexicola  has ever made. I love the color of the eyebrows they match my red hair perfectly.
From  29-03-2013 until 14-04-2013  Pose Fair 2013 will be open for public and I  give some pre view  from Grafica  and will add the landmarks as soon as the fair is open.
 

 
Skin  { .essences.}  @  Zodiac  Aries 03 Sunkissed Ginger *NEW*
Hair  ::Exile::  Ariel Rust
Dress  [AUX]  Doll Dress  Sky  *NEW*
Feet  *{ SeVered GarDeN}*  Bare Feet Summer
Poses  grafica  @ Pose Fair 2013 Per Donna  *PRE-VIEW*
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts