Thursday, January 31, 2013

THE DRESSING ROOM FUSION

Sorry Second Life is pissing me of big time. Wont let me copy paste nothing and don't let me copy things from my clipboard so I am not able to make landmarks. So I suck in giving you the right shopping directions I make it up to you I prommiss. The Dressing Room FUSION only a vieuw days / hours untill the next round so hurry !!!!
Photo shoot location , my recently decorated sim. I am so trough with Winter and cold so I started Spring early this year more picture shots to come to show my place from more angles.

 
Skin  [PXL]  Sophia Decadence Skin  *VIP GIFT*
Hair "LoQ   @  ( Old )  TDR FUSION    Vermouth
Dress  (Milk Motion)  Mina Dress Burgundy
Coat  ** DIRAM ** Megan Coat Black
Shoes [PP]  @  Stuff in Stock   Kayla  Red  *NEW*
Scarf  :SEY  v2 Stole
Cat  [Manticore]  Black Cair v2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment