BED TIME WITH TROMPE LOEIL

Happy Sunday sending out some snap shots before my secondlife bedtime. Don't pay attention to  my feet & ankles they are a little bit off. I got myself new mesh feet from N-core and Gos and both are working with a skin matching devise so it will be easy in pictures to come when I am bare feeted. The reason I am showing the pictures anyway is the great pallet bed of Trompe Loeil. Core Edo is becoming second life bed master and I realy lღve all her beds. And you can get this bed  in the Four Walls hunt that is going on right now.
After almost 3 weeks of issues with my bloggers account I am very glad to say they finely fixed the problem. Still thinking about moving over to Wordpress or maybe use both for the next view weeks, if I only had the time to sort out how it works.

 
Skin { .essences.}  @  TDR FUSION  Wednesday
Hair Tameless  Ariel  *NEW*
Bed Trompe Loeil   Pallet Lounger *NEW*
Shelf with Framed Images  Trompe Loeil   Quote
Table Trompe Loeil  Curio Table
Cats  *SHOP SEU*  1Prim Cat Brown & Orange
 

Comments

Popular Posts