WINTER CAMPING

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ Holiday  ♪♫•*¨*•.¸, it would be so nice Madonna is singing and so am I. No work no obligations for 9 days so bring on the eggnog and bring on my weed I am in search of oblivion. Amidst  my drugs of choise I will have all the time  to do some Winter cleaning in my inventory. To be honest I need at least 2 months of from work to catch up with all the things I purchased the past view weeks but I give it a try in the 9 days to come.
Here a short list with shopping events happening right now so take your pick and let the Christmas shopping begin
✎ ........ COLLABOR88 
                     ✎ ........ Zodiac! Capricorn 
                                     ✎ ........  TDR FUSION
                                                             ✎ ....... The Arcade

 
Skin  Lara Hurley   Yuna   *With Love Hunt*
Hair ""D!va""   Tomoko2
Hat   MG  @  COLLABOR88  Fur Hat Baboushka  Olive Green
Coat  DECO  Peacemaker Duster Militant   *OLD  FLF*
Boots  *DL*  Baggers Ladies Heavy Grunge Boots
Tights  Izzie's  Nordic Leggings Green  *GROUP GIFT* December
Scarf  ::[ Mr.Poet ]:: Wide Scarf  *FREE GIFT*
Gloves  [celoe]  Mery Gloves Wellred
Poses  DM 
Location * inkie's Winter Wonderland * ( Private )
 
Decoration
Kettle and Campfire Cheefy Pea  @ COLLABOR88
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts