URBAN CITY FLOWER

 

Time is moving faster then I wish for, leaving me with short of time of all the things I need to do and all the things I want to do.So today a quick post to show you a fabulous silk dress make by Leri Miles and OMG this girl designs are amazing and she creates so fast she makes my head spin. Normaly I don't show display pictures of the clothes but I made an exception today because I want to show you the diffrent colors  of the Arazome dress.
                                   Enjoy your weekend have fun and  shop until you drop.

        http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leri%20Miles%20Designs/217/37/22

 
Skin  MONS  @  TDR FUSION  Exclusive Sunny Skin
Lipstick  MONS  @ TDR FUSION  Sunny Lipstick
Dress  Leri Miles Designs  Arazome Mesh Dress Aqua *NEW*
Hair /Wasabi Pills/   @  COLLABOR88  Valerie2 Mesh Hair  *NEW*
Shoes HOC  80's Heels & Socks
Glassed  [ Gos ]  Deception
Headphones  .:Standby Inc.  @ The Arcade  Retro Headphones Care
Bag  The Secret Store  @  The Arcade  Tiny Satchel Mint Sparkle
Bracelets   MG  Boho Bangles  Laquered Pink & Turquoise
Poses  Del May
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts