LEGAL INSANITY

 
Hurry ! I need to hurry !!! So many things to show you and I need to get my ass to my real life job so before I run just a quick post. DATRIP Blackbart .. or is it Daviduccio designer of Legal Insanity released some great catsuits and the boots come with it how great is that!!
Nita Bracken the hair designer from Tameless is going mesh and she does a great job so take your TP's to your shopping destination and I go take a TP to go to work .... damn real life job it was so bike it is. Enjoy your day and live your life to the fullest.

 
Skin  { .essences.}  Amelie  *GROUP GIFT*
Hair  Tameless   Wynona  *NEW* 
Catsuit  & Boots  Legal Insanity   Angelina Opti Catsuit Rose *NEW*
Body  {ViSiOn}  Sexy Body  {Pink} *NEW*
Necklace  MG  @  COLLABOR88  Patience Heart Watch Pedant
 

Comments

Popular Posts