HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just a quick post before the crazy days of Christmas. Being a second life citizen we are alowed to become member of only 42 groups and for me being a shopaholic it is barely enougf. I don't know how I managed when only 10 groups were alowed.There is 1 group you need to save some space for and that is the 50 Lindens Friday group. Every Friday I TP myself silly to get my hands on all the goodies from the best designers for only 50 Lindens !!! Not only clothes but skins , hairs and even furniture for the same bargain prise. Today I am showing the Noel skin of -Belleza-  a FLF sale past Friday.  Enjoy the most festive days of the year.
               Wish all of you and all your beloved ones  lots of love and happiness

 
Skin -Belleza-   Noel Skin  *FLF*
Hair [LeLutka]  Angela
Sweater The Secret StoreCOLLABOR88   Damask Sweater  Icing
Skirt  **BAIASTICE**  Floky High Waister Skirt Leather Leon
Boots  Slink  Vanity Boots Tan 
Tights  [LeeZu!]  Bubble Glam Tights Beige
Ring & Bracelet  * KUNGLERS *   @  TDR FUSION  #002
 Poses  !bang  Deck The Halls
 


 

Comments

Popular Posts