CHIC @ LEGAL INSANITY

Datrip Blackbart designer of Legal Insanity is going chic with a toutch of smexynes.
I just lღve the little bows on my back and ass.
Inka Mexicola  of { .essences. } is trowing us some fabulous skins in a gatcha round. I added some kisseble lips mady by Luna Jubilee  who match the hair and eyebrows perfectly.
Second round of the TDR FUSION is open I purchased the color made of fur and pearls there.
 
Now I want to give some credits to some bloggers icons who are an inspiration to me on a daily basis. Annan Adored from Interstyle Fashion & Neva Cristall from How Neva Sees It 
Both are masters in making  perfect scenerys  they realy are "the" decoration pro's.  Keep up the good work sisters there is not one day  goos by without me checking out your pages.
 

 
Skin { .essences. }  Aria  *GATCHA RARE*
Lips { : luju :} Lipgloss Cherry
Hair =DeLa*=  Taylor  *NEW*
Top & Pants  ..:: Legal Insanity ::..  Winter Chic Grey *NEW*
Fur & Necklace  *COCO*  @  TDR FUSION  Fur Tippet&Pearls Pink
Shoes The Secret Store Lovable Pumps Rose
Gloves LaGyo  Zarema Gloves Croco Black
Ring  je suis  Voyante Ring Plain
 

Comments

Popular Posts