SCATEBOARD CHICKY

Between couching attacks and chills of fever I was able to make so snap schots of me being a scateboard die hard. I wish I could do that instead of doing my torture exercise on my treadmill this  looks so much cooler and more chill but well .... broken arm and legs are not cool at all.
 Enjoy the rest of your week I am going to eat some home made chicken soup of my mom and go back to bed feeling sorry for myself.


 
Skin   [PXL]  @  Around the World  Sophia   *NEW*
Hat  !*Bliss Couture*!  @  L'Assessoires     Mickey Fur Hat Bear  *NEW*
Top  >.:^^:.Xplosion.:^^:.<  Sunny Mesh Top
Jacket  =DeLa*=  Short Jacket Bette Brown
Pants  *chronokit*  Military Sarrouel Pants Brown
Shoes  2REAL  F-Wings Shoes
Gloves  [celoe]  Mery Gloves Mine
Glasses [Gos]   Intuition
Ears  [MANDALA]  Stretched Ears Omimi
Necklace  [MANDALA]   Hannya Necklace Gold
Poses  ::eXpression::  Hoverboard Prop
Location Virtual Decay
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts