SWAGERETTE OF SECOND LIFE

If you are in to urban clothing and street wear, there is a huge new shopping experiance happening right now called The Swag Fest. More about this event that will last until the 31th of October on the Flair to Events blog. 
If you are a regular reader of my posts you know that I am not wearing urban clothing a lot so this is my view on urban fashion. Altough I don't wear urban fashion a lot I am a huge fan of the music that comes with the life style. Eminem and Snoop Dog are my favorite preformers and I've bin to concerts of both of them and had the time of my life.
Yes like my avi I am a smoker and fortunately I can hold a cigarette in here without being banned from the property and yes I know it is bad for my health et cetera et cetera but shoot me I got an adictive personality.
 
 
Skin  Lara Hurley   Chloe Lemon  *GROUP GIFT*
Make-Up  *SLAVE* DreSSing RooM  Fantasy Make-Up
Hair  "LoQ Hair"  Tiramisu Fat Pack *SUBSCRIBERS GIFT*
Top * Mon Cheri *  @  The $WAG Fest Lifted Mesh Tank + Sculpted Pasties
Pants >.:^^:..Xplosion..:^^:.<  @ The $WAG Fest Bolt Mesh Pants BadDayz
Armwarmers .:Ducknipple:.  @  The $WAG Fest  Mesh Armwarmers
Necklace iLLMATIC  @  The $WAG Fest Yhe Heavyweight Necklace Creame
Poses with Cigarette flowey  Bad Habit
Location Virtual Decay
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts