LUNA'S GHOST WHITE

This weeks color on Luna's challenge was not my favorite until I was shopping in The Secret Store and found this cute little dress made my Maylee Oh. And because it is almost Halloween I dragged some pumkins in to the pictures. Luna Jubilee her entrence for this week is just fabulous take a look to see all the colors she did this year.
 Nothing more to say I need to get my ass in sporting clothes and go on my daily run. People who run the marathon say the more you run the more you start to like it .... well I am a believer and for now I am not argue with them somtimes we need to do things we don't like for  bigger and better plans.


 
Skin  **SHINE**   Zaria  Peach Ultra Pale  *NEW
Hair  [LeLutka]  Salome
Dress  The Secret Store  Fall Babydoll Dress Snow *NEW
Boots  lassitude  &  ennui  Nostalgia Boots White
Socks  *GF*  Button Socks Over Knee
Necklace  [ glow ] Pearl Cross & Pearls in a Row
Poses  DM 
 

Comments

  1. You look very pretty. Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your hair, dress and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lovely dress and nice place for pictures so colorful autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts