ENERGY CLUB OPENING

 
Before I got infected with my bloggers virus I hosted in various clubs in second life where house music is played by life DJ's. Last year a number of clubs closed there doors but not Energy Club and even better it is reopening on a brand new location. To celebrate that .... free gifts from some of the best Second Life designers for everybody who is member of the Energy group.
Altough I am not working there as a host anymore I still end up @ Energy if I need a break from working on my blog or SL is not letting me make pictures. The people are loud but harmless and good for a laugf. I say cheers to Energy and to  all the people who work there ass off to make this club a 24/7 venue feeling like home.
 
 
Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N S  Maria *OCTOBER GROUP GIFT*
Hair =DeLa*=  Amanda  *NEW*
Corset  ~Blacklace~  @ ENERGY CLUB  Aquamarine Mesh Corset  * GROUP GIFT*
Shoes ..:: Energy Footwear ::.. & ENERGY CLUB  Jump-up  Sneakers * GROUP GIFT*
Socks *GF* Button Socks Overknee
Bangles MG Boho Bangles Laquered Turquoise and Silver
Glasses  Legal Insanity   @ ENERGY CLUB   Energy 3.0 Sunglasses *GROUP GIFT* 
✎...... Decorations
Chair  !Bang  Comfy Chair Ocean
World Map  PILOT  Traveles's Map  *NEW*
Table with Milk Pitcher  Baffle!  Grandma's Milk Pitcher
Radio  ~Soho Corner~  Margaret Vintage Radio Classic
 

Comments

Popular Posts