BLACK ONLY PART II

Thank God it is Friday amen and Hallelujah to free time and being lazy......... mmmm do nothing ? Not an option some weeks ago I put myself on a diet and now I going to add running on my to do list Pffft I am already tired thinking about it ಠ_ಠ but I will do it.
On the pictures today I am wearing an epic hat with a fabulous dress I lღve and the dress is one of the pieces available on the Black Only event. And OMG I love this new **SHINE** skin called Zaria.
                                    ಠ_ಠ  Bye bye for now I got to ruuuuuuuuun ಠ_ಠ


 
Skin  **SHINE**  Zaria Tan  *NEW
Hair  ""D!va""   Yuri 3
Hat  **BAISTICE**  Huge Brim Mesh Hat Midnight
Dress  [[LD]]   @  Black Only  Noir Nightmare Dress
Boots   lassiture & ennui  @  Cinema   Selene Boots Black
Tights  Izzie's   Tights Floral Lace
Glasses  Izzie's   Oversized Sunglasses
Gloves [ celoe ]  Mery Gloves Mine
Necklace  .Shi.  Stone Necklace Long & Short
Location  Virtual Harlem
 

Comments

Popular Posts