TIME TO STUDY

In present time with my hectic day time job I wish back the times when my only worrie was to get my home work done and how to get attention from the handsome football player who sat behind me in class ( his name was Peter ღ ).
 So todays post is a reminisce to that time using furniture of {what next} and I just lღve the retro type writer. Brings me back to my quote of the week :

                         The Creative Adult = The Child Who Survived

Skin  { .essences.}  Indy Medium Red
Hair  ! SugarsmacK !  Cate
Dress  coldLogic   Brady Red
Cardigan  *COCO*  Cardigan On Shoulder Border Red
Shoes & Socks  HOC  80's Heels
Earrings  [glow]  Folk Red Drop Earrings
Pose ( 1st Picture )  DM  Cute Spectator
Pose ( 2cond Picture ) Part of furniture set
Table & Chair & Typewriter & Phone {what next} Novell Study Set
 

Comments

Popular Posts