JUST A QUIET DAY

Past view weeks bin kind of hectic I've bin running around back and forth to get things done and almost drowned in my RL job so SL was on the back burner. I realy hope things will slow down a little so I can catch up on my blogger to do list. To all the designers who are sharing there designs and giving so generously bare with me I am trying to show it all and give you the credit.
So today it is Saturday a day of  ☯ innercalm and peace ☮ .... well I try  to be quiet and unwind I wish you all a great destressing weekend as well and enjoy your shopping.

Skin  { . essences .}    Indy  # OLD TDR
Hair  [ e ]COLLABOR88  Thrive  # L88
Shirt  {Zaara}  Nice Tubetop  Lime
Pants /artilleri/   Casey Highwaist Jeans Dark Blue
Shoes  REDGRAVE   Sneakers Miles Blue/Creme
Necklace & Earrings  *League*  Sideshow
Glasses  ISON  Quinton Glasses
Poses  DM  Yes?
Decoration
Bed  Trompe  Loeil   Gilded Bed  Green Ornate
Cat  ZOOBY'S  Relaxing Black Cat
Radio  Soho Corner  Vintage Radio Classic
Candle  POST  Humble Candle Stick   # GIFT
Book  POST  Darkbloom Tattered Journal
Curtain  [INK]  Bee Curtain
 

Comments

Popular Posts