I ❤ FOOD

Some time ago I put myself on a diet, that means no chocolate , chips and alcohol and lots of exercise Pppfftt  hard work but slowly it is paying of me being able to put on a smaller sice pants. So far so good but sometimes I feel soooooಠ_ಠooooo sorry for myself so today I skipped my regime and got myself a huge chocolate bar and with my avi I went to one of my favorite places in second life and made some pictures there. Finishing this post ... looking @  my half eaten chocolat bar and see my tredmill in the corner of the room .......... Shhhtttt
                   I know I know !!...... NOT today .....  I go tomorrow again I promise .......



 
Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N   September # FILTHY GROUP GIFT
Freckles :: Exodi ::  Sorry shop does not exist anymore
Eyes  IKON  Keleido Eyes  Night  # SEPTEMBER GROUP GIFT
Hair [LeLutka]  Lively Hair  # NEW
Dress  !Rebel Hope  @  FaMESHed  Heidi Mesh Dress Cornflower
Shoes  N-core  Coquette Spikes Blue
Necklace & Ring LaGyo  @  COLLABOR88 September  Moother's Pearl
Location Warrumbungles
 
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts