SEXY IN BLACK

Yesterday when I opend  gifts  sent to me by designers the puzzle fell in to place and  the combination of all the goodies made this sexy look dressed in black. For those of you who are visiting my blog on a regular base know I am not using the "color" black often. Why that is ? I am a fan of colourful combinations but looking @ this picture I know black does not have to look monotonous.
It's Monday so new week new quote. This weeks quote is by Giorgio Armani

           The Difference between Style and Fashion is Quality



Skin  { .essences.}  @  TDR  Indy Skin  #  NEW
Lipstick { .essences.} Indy Skin
Hair   Tameless  Delilah  # NEW
Corset  *SLAVE* DreSSing RooM  MeSh CorSeT   # NEW
Boots  *SLAVE* DreSSing RooM  OverKnee Boots MeSh  # NEW
Bikini Bottem  **SHINE**  Mesh Bikini Studs  # NEW
Gloves :)(: PIXELFASHION  Sandy Gloves Black
Poses and  Fans  GLITTERATI  @ Vintage Fair 2012  Feathered  # NEW

Comments

Popular Posts