PINK RIBBON

OOOhhhh the last view weeks the fairs and events are around every pixel corner and only 1 TP away. You all know I am  a shop aholic so realy I don't care that much why there is a reason to shop as long as I can.
Exception to that are the fund raising fairs and events and Pink Ribbon Fair got a special place in my heart. The Pink Ribbon organisation is raising awarnes for breast cancer and rasing money for research to overcome this disease.Breast cancer has a huge effect in my famely so  I am  a donor of Pink Ribbon myself.  Beside the good goal of this event I lღve the pink element. All the items sold here  are pink or giving a wink to pink.
The fair Starts: August 4th, 2012
Ends: August 25th, 2012


Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N   GGF Tan   # AUGUST GROUP GIFT
Lipstick [PF]  Elly  Glam Lipstick/Teeth  Bubblegum
  Shop is temporarily closed if LM does not work anymore
look for Mochi Milena in her profile for new LM
  Hair Magika  [03] Draw
  Hairband Izzie's  @ Vintage Fair 2012 80's Headband  # VINTAGE FAIR GIFT
Top  ..:: Legal Insanity ::..  @ Pink Ribbon Fair Biker Shirt  # 100% CHARITY
Pants  LMD  @  Pink Ribbon Fair   PMS Mesh Sweats Wear Pink # CHARITY
Shoes  REDGRAVE  Sneakers Miles Blue/Creme
Socks  Maitreya  Scrunched Prim Socks
Bracelet  / erratic / Twisted Bracelets
Necklace  MG  @ COLLABOR88  Jewelled Owl Silver # L88
Glasses  [ Gos ]  Deception
Poses *EverGlow*  @ Vintage Fair 2012  Waitress

 

Comments

Popular Posts