LUNA'S TYRIAN PURPLE

This weeks color on Luna's challenge is a royal expensive color. It is an old color made by a mollusc sort and ....... urine Yes you hear me right When searching on the world wide web I found a little documentery about the origine of tyrian purple and  to make this color they use human urine as well. And because the prosses of making this dye , was  very time consuming it was very exspensive as well. So only the extreme rich of the earth, the Popes , Kings & Queens were able to effort to ware clothes dyed in this color. I was wondering if the expression "filthy rich" got it's origin here.
This week I am having major issues inworld with getting my pictures clear and sharp. For some reason the skins are not rezzing as they are supposed to do( and yes I used Cotrl Alt R all the time ). With a lot of patience I was able to make 2 shots but not a full body shot this time.
Past year mesh items are taking second life by storm and I am a big as fan as everybody else but I am not sure  about mesh hair. Don't get me wrong for taking pictures they are great but in motion it does have a flow to it specialy the long hairs. Nita Bracken designer of Tameless Hair is meeting me in the middle with a combination of both flex hair as mesh in one hairstyle so this hair is moving when I am dancing. Have  a plessant Sunday and enjoy the rest of your week.

Skin  -Glam Affair--  @  COLLABOR88  Roza BaroQ  01  # L88
Hair Tameless   Alexia  # NEW   Nita Bracken
Hair band  .:: YoPulga::.  Polka Dot Hairband
Dress  e!   @  Vintage Fair 2012 ( Classic Sim )  Tanya Dress (Strawberry)
Glasses [*RG*]   Neo V1.1
Necklace [ glow ] Pearl Cross Necklace & Pearls in a Row
Hands  Slink   De Jolie Mains Hands Relaxed Set 1
Bracelets  *League*  Pearls & Lace Bracelets
Sorry the last 3 SLURLS will be added later SL is ##### me again

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts