LUNA'S WALES


Today major issues with my blogger account. Lost my calm a couple of times and almost killed my computer. The problems are still there but I worked my way around them so I could be in time to enter this weeks color on Luna's challenge.
I am waving hello to Laila ღ  we almost bumped in to eachother in search of the right assesoires Take a look @ her blog called Laila's Passoin 4SL Fashion to see what a fabulous job she did with the color wales.
For the wales post photo shoot I went to Izzie's and found myself a {what next} bike to pose on and me being a Dutchy I lღved it. Thank you Izzie for making your shopping location such a great location for us photographers ღ ღ.
My You-Tube surch on wales gave me the Welsh Male Voice Choir with the song One Man's Lღve for Wales. The weather here in Holland is still sunny and warm so back to the garden for me. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and have a great week.

                                                        ღ ❤ ღ❤ ღ❤ ღ❤ ღ❤ ღ❤ ღ


Comments

  1. what a smexy summerlook ;-)
    You're having a nice ride thru Wales?
    Love the pics :-)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use same bicycle next week, hahaha
    You're gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Inkie your butt makes those shorts look GOOD!!! Love that first picture hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, I love that first shot! Such a great set up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. green and red hairs ..ofcourse a good combination.. nice pictures Inkie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a sexy bike ride! Lovely look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great ride ! photos to make one happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts