I ❤ SL Fashion

So little time and so many things to do ... I feel like the running rabbit in Alice and Wonderland. This weekend is filled with party's , special events and a to do list as long as my arm. ❶ You just  have 2 days time to go to the One Voice event where designers with your help helping Gala Phoenix to get enough money to go to court and get  ownership back of her own creations.
❷Also started one of my highlights of the year Hair Fair 2012 from the 14th of July till the 29th of July where Second Life hair dressers showing there latest work and creations.Use the link I gave you and see the list of designers on the fair and even rides directly to your favorites
❸ Thirdly but certainly not last  I ❤  SL Fashion Boutique is opening @ 1PM with a party where ♫ ♪ music ♪ ♫ meets fashion. Designers selling 1 piece out of there collection for only L$50 that is what I call a bargain !!! On opening night some of second life top DJ's spinning life danceable music so you can let your pixel hair down and go wild. After the party you got time to look around and shop until you drop.
Skin  { .essences.}  @  One Voice  Moana Rosy Pale
Hair  Tameless  @ Hair Fair 2012  Sojo  # NEW
Eyes  IKON  Horizon Eyes  Azure
Dress ][PULL][  @  I ❤ SL Fashion Boutique  Moji Dress
Boots  *GF*  Long Cuff Boots  Will
Bag  *{ SeVered GarDeN}*  Carefree Bag Earth
Ring - Tartcake & YuMad -  @  I ❤ SL Fashion Boutique  Messy Squares Set

Comments

Popular Posts