GARAGE SALE

The first day of the week is not my favorite day but looking @ Facebook I am not the only one who don't like Monday's.But  fortunately when I am making this post my Monday is almost over so the hardest part of the week is history.
Today I am wearing a great shirt and skirt made by Apple May  designer of (AMD) and I lღve the simplicity of this design.You still got time to visit the Hair Fair 2012 until the 29th of this month and I was there yesterday and it is pleasant shopping right now with less lag then the first couple of days.
        
                                     This weeks motto is : Keep Stylish and Carry On !


Skin  -Belleza-  Lily  # X-MAS GROUP GIFT
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  @  Hair Fair 2012  Ichigo Mesh Hair  # NEW
Top  & Skirt  (AMD)  Janessa   # NEW 
Feet  Slink  Womans Natural Barefeet
Earrings  (AMD)  Moderno Earrings Black
Poses & Prop GLITTERATI  Garage
Necklace  [MANDALA]  Kabuki Necklace Silver
Gloves  The Secret Store Fine Gloves Black
Ring LaGyo  Shield Ring Silver / Black
The last 3 items on this list are without SLURL's cause of major SL problems

Comments

Popular Posts