PINKY INKIE SHOWING MOJO

There is photo contest going on and nothing else needed then a Flickr acount and a fabulous skin of MOJO. Grand prize of L$ 50.000 and OMG you can go on a huge shopping trip with that money. You have time untill 31th of May to enter the competition so take your best shot and give it a shot. Leave your entrance on Mojo's Flickr site and you can enter with more then one picture !!
So today I took some pictures myself to post in the competition. I stayed in the pink theme I am holding myself to this week. Pinky inkie Barbie bish is showing MOJO and lving it.



Skin  MOJO   Lovely 2 Chestnut  23
Hair  .ploom.   @  COLLABOR88  Daydream Blondes  # L88
Eyes  IKON  Sunrise Eyes Summer # GROUP GIFT 1 MAY 2012
Shirt  SLC  Mesh Tunic Blouse Fleur Mauve  # NEW
Necklace  [MANDALA] Omochi Necklace  # NEW

Comments

Popular Posts