LUNA'S DEEP PINK

Yessss this weeks color on Luna's challenge is soooo my kind of color. I feel like playing with Barbie every day , dressing myself up  in Second Life. And because it is my kind of color I decided to use the color pink in every post this week. So this week it is Pinky Inkie showing my girly side.
Did some searching on the world wide web on deep pink and found a Dirty Dutch remix of Adele Rolling in the Deep (Pink Bootleg) and you got to lissen to the song it made me stand up and dance.
This week I had a major technical issue I was not able to go in edit mode and move the prims on my clothes and that pissed met of big time. Now I cleaned my whole PC , I called for help on the Firestorm / Phoenix support group and it looks for now I am safe and it works again * keeping my fingers crossed *ღ ღ ღ



Skin  **SHINE**   Astral Pale  # NEW
Hair  /Wasabi Pills/  @  CULTURE SHOCK  2012  Shiori
Dress   *BeReckless*   Mesh Spring Dress Flowers Pink  # NEW
Shoes ::HH::  Hucci Choose Love Pump  Electric Sugar
Bracelet Right  F I N E S M I T H   Summer Powder
Bracelet Left   je suis  Asymetrique Bangles Pink
Necklace  je suis  Voyante Plain Necklace
Bag  & Flower in Mouth   NEEDFUL THINGS  Summerfeeling Mesh Bag Pink  # NEW
Flower in Hair   ""D!va""  Part of the MORE THEN 30000 GROUP MEMBER GIFT
Poses  ABS (Handbag 9 & 10 ) DM  ( Wait 4 Me ) !bang  (Knee High Fashion)
Location  Izzie's 

Comments

  1. Pinky Inkie was what i thought when i first looked at your pictures hehe... you hit the colour!!!! no i go watch part 2 ..curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we use same hair :p You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute dress Inkie! I have that same necklace. Your purse is cool too! Glad you got the viewer sorted out
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts