LEGAL INSANITY ON A SUMMER TRIP

This week I made yellow color of the week and I post as many in this color pallet as possible. DATRIP Blackbart designer of Legal Insanity released some funky and trendy pants for male and female wiht bright colors specialy for Summer. To stay in my weekly theme of color I am showing the lemon but on the left you see all colors available
I am giving you a pre-view of the latest skin made my Love Foxdale owner and designer of **SHINE** and it will be available from the 25th of this month on a big skin event opening then.Stay tuned for more information  and your traveling guide to this event.
ಠ_ಠ For now nothing more to say I partied a little to hard yesterday and there was more wine involved then my body could take so I am kind of hangoverish ಠ_ಠ



Skin  **SHINE** @  Skin Addiction Event  # PRE-VIEW
Hair  Miss C.  Ivy  # NEW
Eyes  IKON Utopia Eyes  Light Silver + Blue  # VIP GIFT 2 MAY 2012
Shirt  coldLogic  Andersen Yellows
Pants  ..:: Legal Insanity ::.. Yafunky Pants Lemon  # NEW
Shoes  N-core Coquette Glitter Black
Glasses (Yummy)  Anouk Glasses Black
Bracelet Right  (Yummy)  Hodgepodge Beaded Bracelet
Tattoo on Hand  Needfull Things  Lucky Clover  # V.I.P. GIFT
Necklace & Earrings  $GaNKeD$  Disco
Bracelet Left  { Zaara} Indra Painted Stacked Bangles
Nails  Armidi True Enhance Painted Nails  Sunshine
Bag  Fleshtone  Bom Ostrich Leather Tote  [Yellow]
Location Virtual Decay


Comments

Popular Posts