ROSES & GARDENS

This will be my second post on one day I need to speed up my pace to get it all posted. Just working like a crazy blogger to show you all of the fantastic poses and fabulous props I purchased @  the Pose Fair 2012. My avi is broke so that is my worning , when you go there to take your plastics and filled wallets. Around every corner more nice poses to find and in the end I got an almost exploding inventory because of it. Thank you Aleida Rhode  designer of  I ALEIDA I  for the fabulous dress you sent me available @  Flawless Spring Sale  for only L50 and that is what I call a super bargain !!!


Skin  **SHINE** Lolita Red Ultra Pale  # NEW
Hair  "LoQ"  @  TDR  Ice Cream
Dress  I ALEIDA I   @  Flawless Spring Sale  Bolette Flawless Mini Dress  # L$50
Boots  Slink  Relax Boots Red
Book in Hand Prop *elymode*  @  Pose Fair 2012  Leather Bound Sketchbook
                                                             Creator  Elysium Eilde
Bag  **SHINE** Mesh Satchel Bag ladybugs  # NEW
Gloves  Indyra Originals  Kidskin Gloves  # WINTER BONUS GIFT
Poses  ploom  @ Pose Fair  2012  Ready For Summer
                                                              Creator  Steve Cartier
Location  Izzie's 

Comments

Popular Posts