LEGAL INSANITY ON THE BEACH

Today sunny pictures from my beach .... and yes in SL I am queen of my castle and my castle is on the beach how nice is that ٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶ DATRIP Blackbard designer of ..:: Legal Insanity ::..  has released some hot tops and skirts ....... mmmm well skirts are they realy skirts ??? Never the less they are hot so that is why I am showing them from a torpical location. They come in many diffrent colors I just showed you a small selection and  he is selling the tops separate from the skirts so go mix and match !!!
Yesterday the Pose Fair 2012 opened  there venue  with the best creators and designers in poses and pose props showing there latest and best work. I am posing on a life guard chair made by Elysium Eilde creator of  *elymode* and with my blond hair I feel like Pamela Anderson on my own private Bay Watch.


Skin :: Exodi ::  Sophie  Viante ( Sorry found out Exodi is no more )
Hair ^;^CaTwA^;^ Emma   # NEW
Skirts & Tops ..:: Legal Insanity ::..  Twiggy  # NEW
Shoes  Maitreya   Flip Flops Aqua
Poses with Binocular  *elymode*  @  Pose Fair 2012  Lifeguard Chair 
Creator Elysium Eilde

 

Comments

Popular Posts