IRON IN FLANNEL

Sunday again and OMG why does the weekend fly's by and the weekdays go as fast as snails?Tomorrow just a day @ the office and still got tons of stuff to show you. Today I stayed home  @ my own house for the photo shoot and used the iron board of *{what next}* I lღve this shop ! My house is made by the same designer and there is soooooo much in store there I would love to have but so little prim space left on my land.
New stuff from Izzie's and  F I N E S M I T H  worth your time to visit both shops I promise

Skin  F I L T H Y__S K I N S   Melody Tan 05  # NEW
Hair  Magika  [01]  Capture
Eyes IKON  Utopia  Eyes Dark Brown
Shirt  LMD  Comfy  Flannel Latte  # MESH  &  NEW
Bra & Panties  Izzie's  Mademoiselle Lingerie Nude  # NEW
Socks  SWEET LEONARD  Autumn Socks
Tights  *GF*  Button OverKnee Socks Beige
Glasses  !tb  Nerdy Chic Glasses  Pink
Necklace & Earrings  F I N E S M I T H  The Last Tears  # NEW
Poses with Prop  *{what next}*  Fluff 'n Fold Ironing Set

Comments

Popular Posts