FLOWERY PINK

Have way trough the week , can't wait till it is Friday again. Have way trough April as well and the weather with hard blowing winds thats messing with my hair and rain showers that makes me look like a drowned catt. Because I live in Holland I am used to it but today it made me moody and I realy need the sun and I need the sun NOW !!!
So to take away my Dutch weather blues I made this post. The Pose Fair 2012 is booming and hot just take time to visit and take the SOUTH entrance here is the section with the sexy steaming poses.

Skin  Lumiere By GLAM!    Brielle Light
Lipstick [PF]  Glam Lipstick Make Up pack Elly Skin
Hair ^;^CaTwA^;^   Amylee
Dress  .:AVALE:.  Anelle  Crazy Rose  # NEW
Pants  DeeTaleZ   Bootcut Flowers
Shoes N-core Coquette  Spikes Dark Pink
Bangles  {Zaara}  Indra Painted Stacked Bangles
Flower in Hair AOHARU   Hibiscus Corsage Pink
Necklace  Addiction Jewelry  Precious Pearl Cross Necklace  # NEW
Bag  **SHINE**  Mesh Satchel Bag / Butterflys  # NEW
Earrings  je suis  Precieuse Earhoop
 Ring  je suis   Voyante Ring Plain
Poses  .evolve.   @  Pose Fair 2012  Adorbs. Bag  Pose Pack
Creator  BellaStarr Fhang 
Location  CalanDiva

Comments

Popular Posts