BACK TO INNSMOUTH

A couple of days ago I promised to go back to this sim called Innsmouth to take more pictures and as you can see I did. If you lღve to take pictures yourself like I am this place is a must see for sure.
I am wearing the latest group gift of MOJO skins made by Ethan74 Rumpler
and I always love skins made by this designer because of the sultry lips. The rest except the hair is mesh , mesh and oohh yes mesh and the more I see it the more I want it. I know I sound greedy but that is part of my SL personality when it comes to clothes. Have fun shopping , unpacking and styling and I hope to see you back soon
Skin MOJO  Angelica  # GROUP GIFT
Hair  [elekatira]    Horizon Carrot Reds
Scarf in Hair ::{u.f.o}::  @  COLLABOR88 Lovey Dovey Pack 3  L$88 
Inner Shirt Pink  coldLogic  Lauren Pink  # MESH
Shirt Black RONSEM  Tank Guitar Black  # MESH & NEW
Pants  RONSEM  Cargo Beige  # MESH
Boots [Gos]  Triumph Boots
Glasses  (Yummy)  @   COLLABOR88  Anoek Glasses Tortoise  # MESH L$88
 Backpack  ::Mr.Poet::  Leather Backpack
Necklace  je suis  Voayante Necklace  Plain 
Gloves  [celoe] Mery Gloves Teak  # MESH
Poses  Magpie.   Intro Pack  # NEW
Location Innsmouth

Comments

Popular Posts