VISITING VIRTUAL HARLEM

The past days I am struggeling with Second Life and was not able to log in and when I was able I did not rez and was hidden in a orange mist. Followed all the necessary steps to solve the problem but still grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Finely after some days of frustration I am back and I keep my fingers crossed and although there is a new edition of the Firestorm release viewer availeble I am so not changing now and hope to keep my ☯ SL ☯ karma in ☮ peace ☮.
Said all that I showing today a fabulous dress from [LeeZu!]  one of my favourite shops, in combination with killer boots from N-core and I put this brand in the list of things I lღve .Go visit the new store of { mon tissu }  &  [celoe]  @  the  MAYFAIR  shopping district they opened there doors last weekend and if you are in to mesh go visit both shops.



Skin  Al VULO!   @  PRIVATE ROOM   Alice Natural Cacoa  # NEW
Hair  ""D!va""  Diva2   # MORE 30000 GROUP MEMBER GIFT
Dress  [LeeZu!]  Sophia Dress Light  # PART MESH
Boots N-core  Euphoria  # NEW
Scarf  [SC]  Floral  Wrap Scarf  #MESH
Gloves   [celoe]  Mery Gloves Rust  # MESH NEW
Ring & Earrings  F I N E S M I T H   Organic Limited Couture Platinum  # NEW
Belt  Izzie's  Leather Waist Belt Oatmeal 
Bag  {mon tissu}  Weekend Traveler  Gray  # MESH
Poses  Del May  Wait For Me
Location Virtual Harlem

Comments

Popular Posts