BLACK & WHITE MESH

Second Life is still messing with me, after many crasches , not rezzing and heart dropping inventory losses I was able to make this 3 pictures. Wearing a high fashion mesh pants from Maitreya but I don't know if it is availeble in the shop because I bought it @ the Epoch event but that event is over. Because of Seconds Life issues I was not able to make a style card as well. I need to go to my RL job now and I will try to add all the information as soon as possible.

Skin  **SHINE**  Nina  Pale   # NEW
Make-Up  .:SS:.  Smeared Liner
Lashes  MG  Swallow  Wings   # MESH
Hair >TRUTH<   Kathy
Shirt  [LeeZu!]  Natascha Flexy Dress Black
Pants Maitreya   MCEHT  Leggings
Clutch   Maitreya  MCEHT Clutch
Earrings  & Necklace  [ glow ]   @  TDRB  Stripes Set Black
Belt  [ MANDALA ]  Mikoto Belt
Poses  Del May
Location  Del May Shop

Comments

Popular Posts