LUNA'S DANDELION

This weeks color is bringing the spring feeling in to my life and suffering from a bad flu I can use that. Searching the world wide web learning a lot about dandelion did you know this ?
While many people think of the dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) as a pesky weed, herbalists consider it a valuable herb that can be used as a food and medicine. Dandelion is a rich source of vitamins A, B complex, C, and D, as well as minerals such as iron, potassium, and zinc. Dandelion leaves are used to add flavor to salads, sandwiches, and teas. The roots are used in some coffee substitutes, and the flowers are used to make wines
And belief it or not there are songs with the title dandelion one of the is from the Rolling Stones This weekend I experimented with diffrent windlight settings to get the Spring feeling in my pictures and I used Luna's latest setting called Springscape and you can download it for free @ Luna Jubilee's Have a good week see you all next week with the color advocado



Comments

  1. Very cute... I love the hair and the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look! Makes me want spring here now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sooo adorable, your pics made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! That jacket is amazing1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts