ENERGIE FOOTWEAR

It is Thursday  and OMG almost have of my 2 weeks work break is over and still I got tons of items to show !! Today a blog with me wearing  Energie Footwear. Thlemaxos Rewell and Allegra Quartz are the names behind the brand. How Maxos finds the time  besides running his club Energy , bass ass  kicking  the clubbers when he is behind the turn tabel  and giving time to his ...... I stop counting how many daughters , is a mystery to me.
Also a new skin of { .essences. } called Michelle  and I add this skin to the things I  L❥VE  list.

Skin  {. essences.}  Michelle Skin Rosy Pale  # NEW
With extras  like eyeliner , blush and mole
Hair analog dog  Bound Dark Blonds
Eyes IKON  Utopia Eyes Light Blue + Rust  # NEW
Jacket  =DeLa*=  Down Jacket  Darva  White  # NEW
Short RONSEM*  Mesh Hot Pants  # NEW
Shoes ..::Energie Footwear::..  High Leather Sneakers Monster
Socks  INDI  Designs  Knit Overknee Socks
Belt  .: Dandy :. Insane Belt
Bag  -tb-  Chic Satchel White
Necklace  MIEL  Lish Necklace
Mask  ..:: Energie ::..  Mask Black
Poses   aDORKable Poses  Bag Lady II Dork Pack  # NEW
Location Virtual Decay

Comments

Popular Posts