BOHO HOBO THE IBIZA FEELING

Today I am blogging a little out of my comfort zone. I visit the shop of Trill Zapatero and I add this shop to the the things I  L❥VE. Why ? I lived on Ibiza for a year with lots of sunshine . Coming to the shop BoHo HOBo it was like visit a shop on the party island Ibiza. Not only is Trill a designer of coloured clothes but she makes very colorfull rugs and such nice lamps as well.
If  for some reason you have an female alt or you know sombody who is a girl and new in SL they can buy a suitcase at her shop filled with diffrent items to mix and match. You even can buy it as a gift and sent it to the noob you just met and want to give a SL break.I show just some of the items that are in the suitcase but there are more.
Skin F I L T H Y__S K I N S  February  # GROUP GIFT
Hair LoQ   RedWine
Jacket BoHo HOBo  Jeans Jacket  # NEW
Top    BoHo HOBo  Summer Dress Floral
Shorts  BoHo HOBo  Cutoffs With Fringes
Legging  BoHo HOBo  Tintable Leggings Red
Suitcase BoHo HOBo  Suitcase of Clothes
Feet  N-core  Feet
Location BoHo HOBo  shop

Comments

Popular Posts