BACK TO BLACK PART VI

Today just the pictures  I am soooooo busy RL is biting my SL ass. I suppose to have a free time @ my day time job but the job followed me home, some things are out of my control.
Lately I am testing diffrent wind light settings to see the effects on my pics. Today I used the new windlight setting from Luna Jubilee called Springscape and you can download it for free !! Thanks Luna for you inspiration , your advice and  sharing your knowledge. Subscribe to Luna's blog it is a source of information and fun !!

Skin  [Aura]  Helena Paper  # SPECIAL GROUP BUY
Hair  [Shag]  @  Back to Black  She Sells Sanctuary Dark Reds
Painting Pallet on Head  LaGyo  Splatter Roses Fascinator Red
Eyes  IKON  Utopia Eyes Light Blue-Rust   # NEW
Top  AZOURY  @  Back to Black  Le Gilet Ariel
Pants  .:vive nine:.  @  Back to Black  Denim Path Leggings Grey
Feet Slink  Womans Natural Barefeet # MESH RIDGET

Comments

Popular Posts